Windows 10 CU on an unsupported device

Mimo81

Dec 29, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I hold a Lumia 735 and I am thinking of installing the Creators Update. There are two ways that I can do that, both with disadvantages, and I was thinking which one is better:

1) Rebrand my mobile into a Lumia 950 and install the latest stable version of Windows 10.
2) Enter the Insiders program and install the Slow Release version.

The first option has the disadvantage that I will not have a version optimised for my mobile and the second that I will have a preview version with possible bugs.

Which one do you believe that is a better option? On both, is there a way back if I see that I face many problems with my device?

Thank you...

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I hold a Lumia 735 and I am thinking of installing the Creators Update. There are two ways that I can do that, both with disadvantages, and I was thinking which one is better:

1) Rebrand my mobile into a Lumia 950 and install the latest stable version of Windows 10.

The first option has the disadvantage that I will not have a version optimised for my mobile and the second that I will have a preview version with possible bugs.

Which one do you believe that is a better option? On both, is there a way back if I see that I face many problems with my device?

Thank you...
Update through insider preview ring.there are few bugs in 15063 .138 version but latest is 15063.251.i haven't yet update my phone to 15063 .251

Sent from mTalk

milkyway

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Thank you...

giphy.gif

Whether RS2 nor RS3 is optimised for the 735

wgrs

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Don't hack the registry.

Just go the normal way, fast ring and preview ring. You'll finally arrive at 251 and there is not much more you can do for this old device. Works rather well, btw.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2