W10 Mobile - Numerous Issues - Latest non-preview release

robbrowett

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm running W10 mobile on a Lumia 950 and have a number of fairly significant issues with latest release (Non Insider build).

Build number is 10.0.15063.297

First major issue is on most reboots all of my email accounts settings are lost. I have 2 accounts configured - 1 Microsoft and one exchange. When my accounts disappear so do all of my contacts, calendar settings etc along with any personalisation changes. When I add accounts again I have to manually relink contacts form various apps which takes forever. All phone history and messages are wiped out and don't re-download.

Store doesn't update apps any more but if i manually go to an app which I know has an update, the update downloads successfully.

Live tiles don't update anymore, unless I manually launch the app. MSN weather is one example and often displays an incorrect location.

Dialer app doesn't show a contact picture anymore, just get a big grey X.

Minor issue I can't connect to a WPA2-Enterprise AP using a certificate. Was fine using the same cert before and a Lumia 930 with a slightly older build works fine.

I've tried both soft and hard resets but the issue re-occurs. Any one else see the same issue?

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss