Windows 10 not giving me boot option screen

kayb27

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I really need someone's help with this. So I partitioned my drive to have Windows 8.1 as my daily driver and Windows 10 to play around with. Today when I went to update to the new 10041 build (which did not work, it's stuck on a Windows Defender update and an Intel display driver update) I don't know what happened that now I don't get the screen upon booting my computer to choose between the two partitions. It just boots directly into Windows 10. When I check the Disk Management I can see the other partition is there, but I have no way of booting into it. Can someone please, please offer some help with this. Thanks guys.

Nilesh Jagnade

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
I really need someone's help with this. So I partitioned my drive to have Windows 8.1 as my daily driver and Windows 10 to play around with. Today when I went to update to the new 10041 build (which did not work, it's stuck on a Windows Defender update and an Intel display driver update) I don't know what happened that now I don't get the screen upon booting my computer to choose between the two partitions. It just boots directly into Windows 10. When I check the Disk Management I can see the other partition is there, but I have no way of booting into it. Can someone please, please offer some help with this. Thanks guys.

Nilesh Jagnade

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
As I did that's I am sharing too! As soon as you insert you ISO disc into lappy, and as auto run windows pop up for further action, then just give restart you lappy. While restarting watch display carefully. As when you see, " boot directly from CD or DVD, press any key" just press any key. So, it will install for boot with no affection. But when installation over just remove your disc at any situation or it will adopt again installation.

kayb27

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your input. After more extensive research, I found a tool called EasyBCD that allowed me to access the preferences for the boot up menu for each NTFS drive. Very simple.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786