Most annoying thing about the Edge browser so far.

cba191

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely hate not being able to do a right click search! That is the main thing, so far. Other than that, I don't think it's quite ready for prime time. I'm still trying to give it a shot though.

edit: I forgot about ​Cortana. I miss the 2 finger scrolling though, and a lot of times it's pretty slow and laggy.

txaggie2016

May 12, 2013
Visit site
There are a few things that irk me a little (understandable for a first release) but I cannot understand why we don't have swipe to go back / forward. IE (metro / modern version) did it in Windows 8, why not Edge in Windows 10?

cba191

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
OK. I CANNOT use the Edge browser until the popup blocker has been fixed. Even this site is a joke. I have 5 popups on this screen alone!

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
That's why everything takes so long to load up.....Right! Metro IE is much better. You won't get swipe back, because everyone complained about winodws 8's touch based interface. that's why we have the start menu back.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't register clicks all the time. I wasn't able to get to virtual keyboard to even work on this post. Pop-up blocker. WOW, can't believe they didn't have this day on. Ad blocker need go come very soon also.

Regardless, I'm still using it, because it's awesome and I no longer have to use chrome canary as backup to Metro IE.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3