I love it

Juan Stevens

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Just finished loading it on my 830. I'm quite impressed so far. Little sluggish but that's just fine. I can't send a picture in a text. I thought that was limited to one but it's not working at all.
What's really impressive so far is that when it reloaded my data and apps, everything is working like it was. I couldn't even tell 10 was loaded when my phone first booted. When I've put on major updates before, the apps would still be loading or something would be out of place. Quite an impressive feat.

Happy so far. Oh and WAZE still works. That was crucial to me. And loving the keyboard. And responding to texts when notifications pop up.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Just finished loading it on my 830. I'm quite impressed so far. Little sluggish but that's just fine. I can't send a picture in a text. I thought that was limited to one but it's not working at all.
Check your APN and manually add it if necessary. Maybe APN settings got lost after upgrade and mms is not working for you.

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Once it all comes together it should be very usable. That's about all I can say for now.
On my Lumia 635, much of the fonts (like in Photos) seem way too small, and everything is a mish-mash of different styles, like on/off toggles being different, the "long press" menus having a new design, etc. Apps also crash every once in a while, but it's actually very usable as a day-to-day product already.

I trust that once all the UI elements get a unified appearance, things will be pretty great.

svaethier

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
I know, the new windows logo comes on when turned back on, also the 'good bye' is moved to the left of the screen and not centered anymore.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm on the lumia 830. It is nice but a bit too buggy for my liking. The keyboard is amazing. The accuracy and speed is definitely a plus. I really am happy with my setup with tileart and all the latest developer preview updates as well as denim. I will probably wait till it becomes developer preview. I'm using the recovery tool right now to get it back to my old one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs