13th Feb was w10 Phone TP but they couldn't worked still on Partition stitching...

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
13th Feb was w10 Phone TP.
after one month later they couldn't worked still on Partition stitching...
what you think guys???
MS you should think about the High end phones.
or declare it throw out to dust bin if they have no capability of any new features...
LOL

D M C

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
I think W10 will be out quarterly basis.
And don't worry next time it will high end phone only..........................................😐 😔😣😩😥 I think.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Just be patient. We're more than lucky to be given the opportunity to have the technical preview.

Microsoft won't release the build until all of the testing for all of the features reaches an acceptable level. Partition stitching isn't the only thing holding things up, there's probably going to be a lot more features in the next release.

If you don't want to wait any longer for preview software, you're free to another system that doesn't offer the chance to experience pre-release software.

You're also complaining about this exactly a month after the first build, you might want to wait a couple of weeks more before being impatient...

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Well, it might not happen at all... But yes, a month seems a while to test a partition editing fix.
A pessimist might suggest it's time to wonder if MS will have to backtrack on their statement that all WP8 devices will get W10 when it's ready.

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
but just want to know why is too late to release TP 10 for High end partition stitching? if partition stitching program after one month they couldn't make it for just one thing to know they always promote rumors but why they couldn't focus previous rumors MS have to think about it after TP 10 for all wp8. i sure MS/windows phone rating must be cross the IOS devices that's mean they have to focus on current rumors as soon as possible i have mostly in use all MS devices and also like windows phone if they couldn't release this in march i ill left to IOS or Android... IOS first choice...

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
but just want to know why is too late to release TP 10 for High end partition stitching?

This is the only part of your post I understood, I'm not sure what you mean about Microsoft promoting rumours.

It's already been known that more devices will be added in subsequent builds. So, with the next build, people with certain handsets will be disappointed again.

You could ask Gabe on Twitter, but you might not get the answer you're looking for. The decisions behind build candidates and release cycles are complex and fluid - Microsoft aren't going to share things before they happen because if things change, they'll be blamed for going back on their "promises".

Unfortunately, everyone can't have everything whenever they want it.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Well, it might not happen at all... But yes, a month seems a while to test a partition editing fix..

Who said it was only about testing? More likely the feature is still in development. Considering this is the type of feature that is very likely to brick your phone if something goes wrong, and that it needs to be tested on many device configurations, four weeks doesn't sound like a lot to me at all.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos