Roundness problem

Oliverspin

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Guys and girls, I understand the frustration around the recent W10 roundness problem that many of you are complaining about, but I'm frustrated at your patience. You need to try these things first. Skype has been doing thus for a while and Skype is being heavily integrated into messaging, contacts, etc. If you guys could just have a little faith in MS ability to design a good product, that'd be great.

Kram Sacul

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Roundness problem. lol

If only it was just a few circles that people were complaining about and not the overall lack of quality design and user friendliness. Something that WP used to be pretty damn good at.

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Roundness problem. lol

If only it was just a few circles that people were complaining about and not the overall lack of quality design and user friendliness. Something that WP used to be pretty damn good at.

and regarding toggle button in Windows 10 it's just ok but personally I prefer the square toggle buttons :)

017hnoor

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
You need to try these things first. Skype has been doing thus for a while and Skype is being heavily integrated into messaging, contacts, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mducros