No. 1 feature u liked in WP TP 10 so far????

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I like the new start screen transparency tiles with full screen background the most! Because it doesnt look boring, they need to bring back parallax effect though

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I like the actionable notifications but bring back the old calendar and email... The new "outlook" ones suck and they should be an option like they are on competing platforms (outlook app on iOS verses built in ones)

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
and? lol - been there done that, when apple have a 41mpix sensor, amoled, glance and wireless charging, i might take another sniff

I'll take a more polished OS, a better screen than the 1020, and not having the camera take 10 seconds to open, and a phone not from 2012

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DCTF

May 16, 2013
Visit site
A few things, but I think the best part was opening the Settings for the first time and seeing a clean, elegant design which showed me all the information in one glance. Great use of the Segoe font at last, and proper balance of elements throughout the page. That was the moment that first made me positive about the future of this OS, knowing that this kind of design would form the basis of other apps to come, and that the most attractive parts I've seen of the desktop W10 were going to be echoed in WP10.

Jonnie LasVegas

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I love all the above mentioned as well as; movable keyboard and new apps installed listed at the top. I also LOVE the new Outlook and calendar! There's more but those are just off the top of my head.

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
you are so off topic, not even going to engage - go peddle your biases elsewhere!

I'll take a more polished OS, a better screen than the 1020, and not having the camera take 10 seconds to open, and a phone not from 2012

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)