My band won't connect to my phone on win 10

pippyo03

May 14, 2012
Visit site
My band simply won't say connected... I can pair it, but a second later it disconnects. But when I sync it to my health app is connects back up but after the syncing process it disconnects. I just.wont stay connected... Bug or can I fix it?

idokamaroq

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
the windows blog says it fixed the band sync issue with 10051 but maybe that didn't include connectivity issue?

The bug they're talking about there is that in the last build, it couldn't sync with the band at all in most cases. That build, you open up the health app, tap sync, and you get an error. New build, you open up the health app, tap sync, the band syncs. So that's correct, that fix doesn't have anything to do with continuous connectivity.

So, yes it is a bug that can't be fixed on the user end AFAIK. The band won't stay connected on the current build of W10TP. My guess is it's from some sort of Bluetooth power saving thing in the drivers that drops the connection until the phone needs it, not knowing that the band at some point might want to talk to the phone for something like Cortana. For example, my band stays disconnected from my L830 all day until I get an email, at which point my phone connects, sends the email notification across, and immediately closes the connection.

(However, I annoyingly don't get text notifications, but that might be another issue entirely with the way W10 currently handles notification forwarding under the hood... Remember back in earlier versions of WP8 where the use of smartwatches for phone notifications just wasn't possible because the only app that could give text notifications was the native texting app?)

ryankelsey7

May 7, 2013
Visit site
My band simply won't say connected... I can pair it, but a second later it disconnects. But when I sync it to my health app is connects back up but after the syncing process it disconnects. I just.wont stay connected... Bug or can I fix it?

The health app won't even open in build 10166! Help?

9Redhead

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
I currently have two bands from different manufacturers that won't stay connected after my windows 10 update. Anyone has any solutions?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3