Denim Update is available but can't get it on windows 10

atherosxd

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I just noticed yesterday that I got an update on my phone and I don't know what it is. I am on windows 10 build 10052 and I installed it without denim. now that denim is available of Ph Variant 1020. I can't seem to install it. It just say update download but cannot be opened. and when I try it again. now it says Up to date. I just had a hard reset yesterday.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Your suggested app does provide firmware information but installing Denim would require reverting back to Cyan (as in OP's case). Plus updating to W10TP after installing Denim would (might) provide better performance due to newer firmware and drivers Regardless, the suggested app is handy for W10TP users since it does not show the OS version

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Your suggested app does provide firmware information but installing Denim would require reverting back to Cyan (as in OP's case). Plus updating to W10TP after installing Denim would (might) provide better performance due to newer firmware and drivers Regardless, the suggested app is handy for W10TP users since it does not show the OS version

Exactly and once he has put denim on his phone he can track his os along with his firmware. You cant trust the Extras+Info app sometimes. Its unfortunate that he has to flash and downgrade (which cant be avoided) once he is done he can install the app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon