Windows 10 for an hr back to 8.1

Sergiusz Jasper

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
So did give it a try on my Nokia 830 used it for about an hr ...problem I found was that apps would not open ,camera sucked and over all response lag way to much .
Do like the extra features but not worth till all bugs are out.

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
So did give it a try on my Nokia 830 used it for about an hr ...problem I found was that apps would not open ,camera sucked and over all response lag way to much .
Do like the extra features but not worth till all bugs are out.

Well, it is a preview. The reason why it is available is for testing and giving feedback. :)

Sergiusz Jasper

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
I totally agree with u just if u gone promote make it work some what it was an interesting experience and I like the direction its going just no way usable as a DD making it hard for me to give true feedback.

DCTF

May 16, 2013
Visit site
If it was fully usable as a DD, they'd no longer need your feedback. There were many warnings in the app and in the install process that told you exactly what the situation was, and it seems you didn't read them.

They haven't promoted this at all. WP10 is not on release. When it is, they'll promote it. For now, they're warning people that this is for test purposes only, and that they don't recommend using it on your primary device.

Sergiusz Jasper

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
I did read the warning and I don't mind helping in testing and giving feedback but honestly I don't see any reason to get uptight about it.
I wont use it was a good fun experience and will wait for the finished product . You could say I had higher expectations and was looking for a presentation in a form or trial preview.....some have better luck maybe with the download as for mine it was to buggy to even play with even if it was to be used on non primary device.
Good concept and I'm glad I had a look cos now I'm looking even more forward to its release.

And that is my 2 cents on this topic

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss