Apps opening on their own?

mozman68

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Anyone having apps showing as opened even though you didn't open them?

Has happened multiple times with the weather app for me and the sometimes right after that, maps opens. This morning, the finance app opened as well. Most of the time, they don't open on the screen but simply show up on the tool bar.

Windows 10 on SP3.

Giffdev

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious if you are doing anything when the app opens? Switching between virtual desktops, etc? Are the apps minimized previously, or completely closed?

Mr French

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Yep I have the same problem too : the store app is opening himself when I do the ctrl + win + D (to create a new virtual desktop) sometimes, hopes it's gonna be fixed soon !

Kiba85

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes they open on their own while doing nothing, but I noticed that they start more often after I close other applications, as something trigs them.

zikifer

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Yep I have the same problem too : the store app is opening himself when I do the ctrl + win + D (to create a new virtual desktop) sometimes, hopes it's gonna be fixed soon !

I used to see this as well. It went away when I unpinned the store icon from the taskbar.

mozman68

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Mine went away after one of the updates...only thing that opens up randomly now is the OneDrive folder...not sure why.

AstroPop

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Me too, OneNote and Store sometimes keep opening back up after I've closed them. Then after some time elapses they don't pop back up again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3