Some albums not showing in Photos app

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I use Background Wallpapers HD for wallpapers on my SP3. It creates a folder in the Pictures library for saving images. Problem is, I can't find these images in the Photos album on Windows 10. I've looked in just the Albums view and don't see an album with the name of "Background Wallpapers HD", but I see the folder in Pictures on my SD card (where it's always been). And I don't see it in the view that just list all pictures from everywhere that are listed by date. Any ideas?

thundr51

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I have at least 3 albums and none show for me either. Oddly enough it doesn't work the on mobile as well. Hopefully there will be some updates soon.

dgr_874

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Same here, no albums whatsoever even though all my OneDrive pics are in folders and I have used the OneDrive.com to make albums.

I am quite disappointed so far.

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I am running the latest insider build on my ATT 830. I just noticed that a photo album I recently created does not show up in Photos. We took a family vacation a couple of weeks ago and I created an album. The album doesn't show up, nor do the photos. Interesting thing is, I also have the app HD Photo Viewer on my Start screen, when I open that app the album is there with all the photos. Weird.

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I am running the latest insider build on my ATT 830. I just noticed that a photo album I recently created does not show up in Photos. We took a family vacation a couple of weeks ago and I created an album. The album doesn't show up, nor do the photos. Interesting thing is, I also have the app HD Photo Viewer on my Start screen, when I open that app the album is there with all the photos. Weird.
Wrong forum for this, meant for the Windows Mobile Insider Forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3