PhotoShop & windows 10

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
There are numerous versions but if you mean Photoshop CC, it will work when Windows 10 is released. As to whether it works on the beta, Adobe will make it clear you are on your own. They do not support running any of their applications on a beta OS - never have and never will. People threw fits over problems with Adobe applications when Windows 7 and 8 were betas, and the statement was always the same. Current versions would be supported on release but they did not support pre-release OSs and would not release bug fixes specifically to address beta problems. BTW, if people tell you it works fine on the current beta, keep in mind that user experience can and will vary. I remember when people said Lightroom worked great with the Windows 7 beta, except many of us had little problems like images displaying upside down or graying out when zooming....

muneshyne21

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Photoshop CS3 works on my Surface Pro 2. Even CS2 works (except Adobe Acrobat Pro)
One important thing to do when you install CS2 or 3 is to set your clock back to 10/31/2011. This will enable you to get all the updates for CS3 products. When done, put your clock back to normal.

mj0

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I haven't tried CS3 but CS4 works just fine on Windows 10, no problems at all. CS3 and even CS2 should work as well, I could give CS2 a shot by the end of this week but I don't know if I'll have the time.

AccentAE86

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone tested Photoshop CS6 on windows 10? That is what I use for my business, and cannot afford to have it run poorly or not at all. Cheers

mjperry51

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I have Creative Suite CS6 Master Collection installed and running on Win10 Pro. 64 bit version. haven't tried running the 32 bit version yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codingpanic