Surface 3

mathsisbest

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I need a surface 3 operating windows 10 till September..thats it can't wait that long and it should be ranging 400-450$

You can get a second hand surface pro 3 for around your budget if you look around. You can download Windows 10 technical preview right now which lasts till April. When the official Windows 10 comes out, you will be able to upgrade this for free (I've heard)

shayanr

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
You can get a second hand surface pro 3 for around your budget if you look around. You can download Windows 10 technical preview right now which lasts till April. When the official Windows 10 comes out, you will be able to upgrade this for free (I've heard)

I don't think so..I think it will cost more than that and its very hard ti find a 2nd hand too

mathsisbest

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Without meaning to be rude, is it really possible to get one so cheap? That particular auction has over a day left to run.

Yeah it is difficult to get it through auctions. But there will always be the opportunity to get one at a good price. I got one at $300 which I thought was a good price. If you don't want to do auctions then possibly buying a more 'roughed up' one. One with some scratches and wear and tear etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3