Joe Belfiore leaks the first images of windows phone 10

alex athanasopoulos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I think the best way to go with w10 for phones is to give us the option to choose between the 2 styles, the one presented (if it will something more than just a demo) and what we have now.

Btw if they go with the w8.1 it will be a pleasant change to our live tiles.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
So they might go the Windows 8.1 start screen way! Cool! That's what I've wanted them to do!

Yea, they show a screen, did not move in anyway, did not change tiles in anyway. Just a dead image with some tiles on it.

Not sure that is a leak or just a markup... Rumor factor of about a 3 of being the next W10P design..

AluminiumRims

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
How many times does he say "in Windows 10 we're fixing that"?

Joe Belfiore should have been sacked already with the Zune fiasco and he shouldn't be allowed to continue his career at Microsoft. Especially he should be allowed to infest a successful product with a failed product.

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
If you are referring to adding Zune features (don't know what you are referring to) "infesting" windows phone check the forums and early wp8 and 8.1 user voice threads. Many, many WP users want Zune back because as a music player Xbox sucks balls by comparison.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Sorry but wishful thinking. It is absolutely not happening, You will have scaled versions of Office comparable to what is available for Android and iPhones.

You could be right, but I'm not aware of any reason why that must be so. It would be one of those things that breaks away from expectations, which is exactly what MS needs, just like Windows RT coming with a fully featured version of Office.

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone see the OneNote app in this video? It shows a hamburger menu. I know this is not final design, but looking at Windows 10 for PCs, I think they will introduce hamburger in phones too. Which I won't like at all. And by the way, I'd like an option for tiles, toggle current style and the one shown in video. This is just early design, so looking forward to what they have for us in the final build.

Last edited:

Michael Alan Goff

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone see the OneNote app in this video. It shows a hamburger menu. I know this is not final design, but looking at Windows 10 for PCs, I think they will introduce hamburger in phones too. Which I won't like at all. And by the way, I'd like an option for tiles, toggle current style and the one shown in video. This is just early design, so looking forward to what they have for us in the final build.

It's hardly introducing. Cortana has had the hamburger menu since she showed up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3