Things that u must want in windows 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roddie Toney

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Ability to search websites that are not available right now. Example is Geico.com will not open says check back later. Developers believe in it enough to get us apps built for everyday production. Example is local news channels, banks and insurance company. Make it do everything the PC can do with option to use the browser of your choice.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
things that aren't going to happen, like a truly single OS for all my "screens" being able to copy a text to the clickboard on my phone and pasting it on my computer, EVERY damn thing in sync, I mean everything, like having a Skype video call and being able to select my phone's camera if it is in wifi range, keeping every device connected to my homegroup so if I take a picture with my tablet I can see it instantly on my pics folder on any device, and if I start playing music on my pc my phone's music app should act as a remote as long as I have my pc's speakers as the output

well you get it, a marvel of software engineering that wont exist in the near future, even if it is obviously doable currently

krcndn

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
things that aren't going to happen, like a truly single OS for all my "screens" being able to copy a text to the clickboard on my phone and pasting it on my computer, EVERY damn thing in sync, I mean everything, like having a Skype video call and being able to select my phone's camera if it is in wifi range, keeping every device connected to my homegroup so if I take a picture with my tablet I can see it instantly on my pics folder on any device, and if I start playing music on my pc my phone's music app should act as a remote as long as I have my pc's speakers as the output

well you get it, a marvel of software engineering that wont exist in the near future, even if it is obviously doable currently

So you have to wait for windows 15 lol..!! I m sure MS do this on upcming Windows xx...
I want only small things like wp 8 facebook integration back; wifi direct;
Scrolling Action centre in which i can add many things( Now i have oly 5)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb