Windows 10 - Video and Music

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Zune as we all know was the best media consumption and handling program/app for many of us. Then we got Xbox Video and Music that **** all over our personally owned music, TV shows, and Movies. It was nothing more than an advertising to push you to by all new stuff from them and not really care what you were going to do about your already owned media.

With that said, the most use my PC, Surface, and phone see after the basic features (email, web, etc) is music, tv, and movies. Yet I haven't heard a word about how this is going to happen in Windows 10. Is there any rumors? Are we finally going to get them all under one app again - Music, Videos, podcasting, and syncing? Are they going to worry more about our library than what they are selling us? Fix that and I will buy more. I'm not buying anything for a half ***, splintered program that doesn't look like it is going to get much support from the public because of its poor performance.

On a side note, they may want to look at how the general library and indexing works. ITunes knows when a change has been made to files and what to do. Once Xbox media apps detect something, and there is a change, it just becomes unusable and/or corrupt from the apps stand point.

Disappointed I haven't heard anything about this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)