Looking forward to ditching my Apple garbage

eseerc

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
I watched yesterday's Windows 10 "event" and what Microsoft has on the horizon is very impressive. If all of this stuff works in the manner presented, I am looking very forward to ditching my iPhone and iMac for a new Windows Phone and Surface!

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I watched yesterday's Windows 10 "event" and what Microsoft has on the horizon is very impressive. If all of this stuff works in the manner presented, I am looking very forward to ditching my iPhone and iMac for a new Windows Phone and Surface!

Just make sure you can live without super popular apps that get popular every couple of months as they never really make it over to Windows Phone. People keep saying Windows 10's one OS will solve that but I know better than to be a blind fan boy lol

UptownWebhead

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Do it. I myself was skeptical about jumping back to Windows Phone again from Android and was debating whether to ditch my Moto X for a Lumia 1520. But after watching the Windows 10 event, I'm ready to switch. What Microsoft has done with Windows so far is fantastic and they're not even done adding things and fixing others. I'm not detracted by people saying I might miss some apps because I think Windows 10 will help solve the app gap. Microsoft has made it much easier to develop for with Universal Apps and thus much more attractive for developers looking to launch on multiple screens within the same ecosystem. I'm very much looking forward to this year with Windows 10.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Last edited:

eseerc

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Agreed. Also OP, if you do this, you'll get live tiles instead of a red number ��

I purchased a Lumia 520 a couple weeks ago (super cheap on amazon) just to become familiar with a windows phone. So far, I really like what I see, even running 8.1 on it.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Well Windows 10 looks awesome no doubt, I love how they unified everything, even Xbox. It really gives new meaning to "get your **** together" for Microsoft. If you've already tried it out and liked it, then yeah go ahead and make the jump.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the world of real world computing. not being tied down, Using garbage software, and subpar way overpriced hardware. Welcome to windows. Ease of use, more productivity, more entertainment, more smooth computing experience. I owned everything apple, bought into the HYPE MACHINE, and then lost lots of money selling it all to get back to windows. The loss of money was worth it to get out of apples ecosystem.

Using windows is easier, faster, less expensive and More ways to use it as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb