Driver conflict causing Windows 10 not functioning properly

Sp12er

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm using a VAIO laptop, had just Clean install Windows 10 TP... Few daya its fine... But due to clean install i lost most of the drivers, I tried to massively reinstall it from Sony website... Choosing the correct model and so on, seems most of the drivers don't work properly and conflicted with the OS, (start, notification centre, metro app not working properly) so... I think I'm just uninstall most of the ones I just installed and figure out which is causing the conflict... Hoping Microsoft or Sony give an update to solve this.

RichardBurt

Banned
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
The conflict is due to the change in codebase and kernel numbering.

Nothing that you can do about it and I doubt Sony will release specific drivers for quite a while.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I think this is going to be a common issue with drivers and certain apps. Its going to be up to the hardware company to update drivers and developers to update apps. Both of which won't do so until the official windows 10 release (understandably).

Sp12er

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Yeah... I know I can do nothing but wait.., well... I can do compromises... Regarding metro apps... I don't know why, but most of them become unstable... Closed each 1-2 minutes... Only one that don't is the OneNote preview app for now... So I guess the metro need to be updated too... Hmm... Well... Must be patient.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes