bring back the classic start menu

stardash

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Is there a way to permanently remove applications from your history, the ones I have are from about a year ago and I want to remove them, and please bring back the start menu the was it was in 7!!

Sekyal

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
You can probably remove your history if you can locate where this info is stored in the registry or folder structure. I definitely don't agree with going back to the Classic Menu.

princeegli

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
They need to give what most customers wants.....right now I mod my win 8.1 and win 10 TP ....to be like I want,cause I'm the administrator....lol

anon(5335899)

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
They need to give what most customers wants.

Pretty sure most customers could not care less. What you are saying is they should give the biggest loudmouths what they want.. Which is not what I would agree with.

We've seen both on Windows 8.x and Xbox that the loudmouths have managed to significantly erode and dumb down some fairly forward thinking and innovative ideas and prevented them from evolving.

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
The problem isn't Windows it's customers that hate change. The only truly awful versions of Windows are ME and Vista, and that was because both versions ran software the hardware could not keep up with. With ME the Active Desktop was full of security holes and with Vista users tried to get by on 1 GB when they really need 2 GB. There were other processor issues, but the low memory of the average Vista box just compounded problems. Vista was the first time that the system could not keep up with the keyboard, at least for me I never had that issue on XP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)