Who's excited about the Windows 10 ( phone)?

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
windows 10 ( phone) : Waiting Room

hello guys we are near the release of preview for phones..

So lets Share our thoughts and Excitements here !!

Go on

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: windows 10 ( phone) : Waiting Room

AKA the Official Windows 10 Waiting Room Thread. Ok, I'm in.
1. What I hope to see is a revamp of the control panel. Either sectioned into groups or at least alphabetized
2. Landscape of the desktop.
3. An improved use of Folders. Once I launch an app, the folder should close. Right now, its a manual process.
4. Convert tiles to buttons and buttons to tiles.
5. An improved personal assistant. aka Cortana.
6. Better use of Wifi and Bluetooth for file and music transfer.
7. Phones with wireless charging, both flavors.

horseybob

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

After enjoying Win 10TP on laptops, in VMs and on a tablet for the past few months, I'm very much looking forward to it on my phone to finally test the rough edges! Not looking forward to the complainers though...

plot_almighty

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Win 10 for phones may end up being the reason I, and possibly others, end up switching to newer phones, as I find the system requirements page unnerving. Looking forward to it regardless. Especially if the screenshots on the Verge are any form of legit.

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site

Win 10 for phones may end up being the reason I, and possibly others, end up switching to newer phones, as I find the system requirements page unnerving. Looking forward to it regardless. Especially if the screenshots on the Verge are any form of legit.

yeah but they said all lumis will get the windows 10 still i'm scared about that system requirements !!!! lets wait and see i guess on verge there was a pic of 630 with windows 10 not sure about that

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site

After enjoying Win 10TP on laptops, in VMs and on a tablet for the past few months, I'm very much looking forward to it on my phone to finally test the rough edges! Not looking forward to the complainers though...

there are lot of complaints Form a small demo they showed of !! i wonder what will happen after the preview unleashed

boltman2013

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site

Looking forward to see how integrated Cortana is across all my devices.. Would be great to save a reminder on my phone and have her remind me when on my desktop or laptop or Xbox

Panathas

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

What are the requirements and where do you read them?

usman567

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site

I am excited but, after hearing the news of system requirement i am not happy. My excitement goes down. But i wish that my Nokia lumia 625 will get an update.

arifdanials

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site

I just need an exact date of the release of the Windows 10 for Phones technical preview
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 PfD WP 8.1 + Cyan using Tapatalk

EchoOne30

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site

There isn't much to look forward to. We have all the functionality of a mature OS. There isn't much left that I can think of.

What they need to do is introduce newer hardware, and somehow attract more apps. That should be the next focus. Not "same os everywhere" dreams. I don't want the same OS on my Xbox and phone and PC. I use them all differently.

Alfa Kapa

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm excited for the start screen background wallpaper!

Also on WP8.1 I find it really frustrating trying to move the cursor to an exact point,
but even when you learn how to move the cursor, it wants more or less 2-3 taps (with extreme precision)..
So I'm really excited for the new keyboard cursor joystick thingy.
MS really done great with this new addition ,they already have one of the most accurate and fast
keyboards out there (in my experience) and the only thing that was missing was to move the cursor with great
precision and above all FAST, so I'm completely covered by this!

Other than that ,WP8.1 is great for my needs and above all fast ,fluid and easy,
so I hope W10 for phone don't make any sacrifices on this aspects.

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Grh !!! cant Wait anymore ..... last day of this month is too long !!! Give em to us MS ~~~!!! anybody With me ??? ~~!!!

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
HTC QWERTY slider
Decent audio
USB3 transfer rates
Good camera
Usable battery life (heck, even if it's as think as an HTC Wizard - the trend to be the thinnest is as stupid as the late 90's trend for who could get the smallest featurephone).

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
HTC QWERTY slider
Decent audio
USB3 transfer rates
Good camera
Usable battery life (heck, even if it's as think as an HTC Wizard - the trend to be the thinnest is as stupid as the late 90's trend for who could get the smallest featurephone).

uh ???? U are talking about hardware ????? This thread is about software Mate ... Anyways hope for a decent hardware soon

Narathan

May 11, 2013
Visit site
My only concern is that I'm starting my new job on februari 2, the week that Windows 10 for phones might get released. I probably get fired for being glued to my phone near a power socket, but you have to prioritize... :unhappysweat:

I'm excited!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3