Anybody seen this new build come up? (9935)

SimproG

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
When I booted into Windows 10 build 9926 today, I went into updates and found an available update to a new build. Although when I try to go through with the update, it says that it cannot complete. I've tried searching around for news of a new build but so far couldn't seem to find anything. Wondering if anybody else got the same update, and if they know how to install it?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    575.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

David Feifer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Here is the official explanation.

After installing KB3035129, the Settings app may incorrectly report that a new preview build is available.

Windows Insiders who have installed KB3035129 may see reports in the Settings app under Update & recovery that a new preview build is available. Attempts to download the new build result in Error 0x80246017.

KB3035129 included a code change which unintentionally had the side effect of changing targeting for builds, allowing builds that are exclusive to Microsoft employees to appear available. No new builds are available which are newer than 9926 at this point. We will issue another update shortly to correct the issue and ensure that Windows Insiders are able to successfully get the next build which is made available to you. We apologize for the confusion and thank you for your continued participation and feedback.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3