Today's Update

mtb1

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a Surface Pro 3, I have the previous 9926 I tried updating to the latest update, It won't. So I said forget it and tried to d/load a recovery image, same problem, it won't allow that either. I just want too go back to 8.1, any other things I can try ? Thanks :)

MoshMast

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Are you getting any specific error messages? And i'm assuming you downloaded your recovery image from the Microsoft Download site?

mtb1

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Are you getting any specific error messages? And i'm assuming you downloaded your recovery image from the Microsoft Download site?
No error messages, I tried to download the recovery image but, it stops halfway through, confused!

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
If you are downloading on your surface... Plug in the power, go to the control panel, power options, change plan settings, set 'plugged in' to never sleep.

Then start the download before going to bed, it should be downloaded by the time you wake up in the morning.

MS put those images on the slowest servers on the planet. I tried the support options to let them know, but I couldn't get past level 1 support and their scripted answers.

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
If you are downloading on your surface... Plug in the power, go to the control panel, power options, change plan settings, set 'plugged in' to never sleep.

Then start the download before going to bed, it should be downloaded by the time you wake up in the morning.

MS put those images on the slowest servers on the planet. I tried the support options to let them know, but I couldn't get past level 1 support and their scripted answers.

They probably have them capped low so that the servers dont DOS from the traffic

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb