Happiness is....

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
The moment you really don't have to use your phone because everybody and everything important is right there beside you.

Spectrum90

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
The moment you really don't have to use your phone because everybody and everything important is right there beside you.
There is still discomfort in the pleasure caused by material things and people. The law diminishing returns and the fragility of conditioned things are against you.

Sunstorming

May 23, 2015
Visit site
You have a Blackberry? Interesting, I thought those were extinct? :p

Congrats on your upgrade notification tho; Win 10 is pretty awesome.

Blackberry-Prince

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
You have a Blackberry? Interesting, I thought those were extinct? :p

Congrats on your upgrade notification tho; Win 10 is pretty awesome.

The old blackberries s*cked! The bolds curves (If you use them in 2015) That was way back in a day. I made a big switch to the iphone, got samsung S4, NOTE4, Iphone 5 and Now permanently BLACKBERRY Z30. The UI 10.3.1 is great and much better than Android and Windows phone 8 even IOS. I made fun of these devices myself. But now I ended up buying it. Battery life is superb! And the main reason I didnt buy it was because of its app compatibility. Now Blackberry Supports 250,000 Android Apps and comes with the Amazon Appstore Preloaded. Ability to Patch and download and instal Google Play store. A little reading is enough to find out about a device. If you buy it today you wont regret it. Blackberry will rise again...I have a dream,,,.

Blackberry-Prince

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Looking forward to trying it out. There certain things on my SP3 are stupid, so hopefully they fix it.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android on my BlackBerry Passport

:)
Read above. See what sun stormin thinks. He just said he thought Blackberrys were Extinct. You have a passport! SWEET

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124