Sony Earphones support on Windows 10 Mobile???

Pavstar619

May 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone. After going through my earphones set as well as google I realized that many earphones like Sony's do not fully work on Lumias especially with WindowsPhone 8.1 Update, so I was just wondering has any Windows 10 TP Users tried using earphones from other brand phones excluding Nokia and Samsung (they're the only 2 working on my 640 XL 8.1) ? And if its works and is not a Sony earphone then could you share the names please? I tried soft reset and restarts but no results. I'm keeping hard reset as a last resort :( .

Pavstar619

May 4, 2015
Visit site
Jabra ROx and Jabra Move? They're wireless I think. Problems seem to arise with the wired ones. Which Monster/Philips headsets are u using?

SurfaceSmiths

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
I no longer have the Monster and Phillips ones so I can't verify the models but they were also wireless.

My understanding is that in order to use the mic properly you need a TRRS connector. Standard headphones are TRRS.

As far as wired I used the Skullcandy Ink’d 2 for about 6 months before I left them on a plane :-( and they were quite good for the price. I am also currently using Sony MDR-NC7 for music/podcasts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap