I hate everything about Windows 8 but love 7. Is the new Windows 10 going to be more 8 than 7?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I hate everything about windows 8 but love 7. Is the new Windows 10 going to be more 8 than 7.

I am not a geek and use the computer for e-mails, some excel spreadsheets for work, downloading audiobooks from the library, and paying bills . Games from time to time and on-line purchases. That's about it.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: I hate everything about windows 8 but love 7. Is the new Windows 10 going to be more 8 than 7.

Windows 10 should have much of what you liked from Windows 7. If you are considering it, you can upgrade for free when Win10 is released. You can try it, and if you don't like it, go back to Windows 7.

If that sounds like too much work to you, you may be perfectly happy remaining on Windows 7 until other considerations sway you to change.

grantpwarren

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: I hate everything about windows 8 but love 7. Is the new Windows 10 going to be more 8 than 7.

You could always run the windows 10 iso in virtualbox or similar to see if you like it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariaabsom