Windows Insider Discount

Dave_Paquette

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm trying to 'print' the discount coupon from the Insider Hub. This is the coupon that gives us insiders 20% off PC Hardware at Microsoft stores between July 29 - Aug 2nd. The image with the fine print is incredibly blurry and I can't read the fine print at all. Can anyone else make out what it says?

Also, the app doesn't support printing which is pretty funny since the directions say to print. I just took a screenshot but as I said the image is really blurry.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to 'print' the discount coupon from the Insider Hub. This is the coupon that gives us insiders 20% off PC Hardware at Microsoft stores between July 29 - Aug 2nd. The image with the fine print is incredibly blurry and I can't read the fine print at all. Can anyone else make out what it says?

Also, the app doesn't support printing which is pretty funny since the directions say to print. I just took a screenshot but as I said the image is really blurry.
Post the original link please

Scott Bradley

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Are you saying that it isn't blurry in 10240? I found the coupon, I just can't read what it says.

No, I am saying that 10240 doesn't have insider Hub installed automatically, the way it was in previous builds. (More proof that this is the RTM version)

Once you install Insider Hub you can see the coupon. I didn't make it in front of my PC last night, I only looked at it via RDP on my iPad and I agree it is fuzzy with no obvious way to print.

That said, I am interested in a Surface Pro 3, if it qualifies.

Note to self: Surface Pro 4 will most likely have a 3D camera and Windows Hello - hmm...

Jason Velocity

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Direct link for the curious:

Celebrate the Launch of Windows 10 with Exclusive Insider Offers

Learn more in the Insider Hub: insiderhub://announcements/19a25020-7466-4509-b1a7-ac761e5cb0ef?Source=ShareContent

To view this content, join the Windows Insider Program and install Windows 10.

Capture.PNG

Jason Velocity

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I called +18776967786 and was told the discount applied to all hardware and accessories. I will try to confirm.

Update: I called an actual store and was able to penetrate the IVR and talk to a local rep. They said the offer was not stackable with other offers, and was only good for 29 July. I asked about using the discount on Xbox, Surface, and Lumias and was not told that would be an issue.

Could someone else call their store (not Denver) and find out? You have to press the option for scheduling classes to get to the actual store.

Last edited:

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
Went to the store in the Baybrook mall in Texas. Coupon isn't meant for Xbox One, but the manager did an override and gave me the 20% off anyway. Got the 1TB console for $346 including taxes. Moral of the story, just ask. :)

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
They wouldn't give me the 20% off of an Office 365 year card, so I pulled up my course schedule and got 10% off instead.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap