Anyone's 10 Upgrade Fail and Get The "Something Happened" Message?

sibeans

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
the upgrade for the Asus x205ta failed soon after the upgrade finished downloading and I got the "Something Happened" message.

last night, soon after finishing the sl410 download I started the upgrade for the Asus x205t (last year's Staples Black Friday Special) via "mediacreationtool" > upgrade (as creating an ISO wasn't going through as the PC wouldn't recognize the flash drive) and for some reason it failed, anyone experience this?

I might just wait for the weekend for this one

Last edited:

Chance Crossland

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
the upgrade for the Asus x205ta failed soon after the upgrade finished downloading and I got the "Something Happened" message.

last night, soon after finishing the sl410 download I started the upgrade for the Asus x205t (last year's Staples Black Friday Special) via "mediacreationtool" > upgrade (as creating an ISO wasn't going through as the PC wouldn't recognize the flash drive) and for some reason it failed, anyone experience this?

I might just wait for the weekend for this one

I have the same issue and it seems in my update history my computer tried updating itself and failed several times. Im scheduled to talk to Microsoft tomorrow as my problem was given to an engineer there so we'll see.. I had the dev build working on another drive and I liked my experience I can't wait till my problem gets solved, I suggest calling Microsoft support

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo