Why aren't settings opening in Windows 10?

Tahmid Alam

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Settings is not opening in windows 10

I have installed windows 10. Everything working fine. Just one thing. I cannot open the settings. When I click the settings it just giving a glimpse and then disappears. How do I solve this problem?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Settings is not opening in windows 10

If you go to the Windows Feedback app in your PC, then click on Apps and then Settings in the left Window, you should see that the same problem has been reported by different users. You may click on "Upvote" to indicate to Microsoft that there are more users that are experiencing the same problem.

If this is a software-level problem, perhaps an update that will be released in a future, but not so distant future, date will fix it.

Tahmid Alam

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site

If you go to the Windows Feedback app in your PC, then click on Apps and then Settings in the left Window, you should see that the same problem has been reported by different users. You may click on "Upvote" to indicate to Microsoft that there are more users that are experiencing the same problem.

If this is a software-level problem, perhaps an update that will be released in a future, but not so distant future, date will fix it.

I did what you suggested. Hope it fixes the problem quick.

ChoppersX

May 15, 2014
Visit site

Had this problem and after a little of searching I found this fix from Microsoft.

download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/2/F22D5FDB-59CD-4275-8C95-1BE17BF70B21/CSSEmerg67758.diagcab

Article detailing the solution

thewindowsclub.com/windows-10-settings-app-does-not-launch

Cannot submit links so
Hope it helps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon