Why won't Outlook 2013 send emails after the Windows 10 upgrade?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

outlook 2013 will not send emails after windows 10 upgrade

It receives email just fine and will send a test email when you are in advanced settings but will any emails created just sit in outbox. The error comes up and says " 8x800ccc13 cannot connect to the network verify your network connection or modem" Which is working of course as I'm online

Paul Smith30

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
sfc / scannow was partially successful

I can now reply to e-mail but send still fails.

"send" and e-mail - its not received
then goto my sent folder and do a reply-all (adding some unique text) - it is received?

This is a temporary fix. Any ideas?

Georg Dirk

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem and I am surprised that such a major bug had not been detected before release of Windows 10. Need an urgent solution!!!!
test mails (sending) state positive, but no e-mails are sent from send mailbox of outlook 13.

Jim Murphie

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Same issue. although the suggested solution has fixed. BUT.
Im really sick of the biggest IT Co in world constantly giving us faulty products? this is an issue but MS didnt advise. Outlook 365 is dreadful and our co (2600 users) has switched back to Outlook 2010. MS please stop telling us to upgrade and then causing issues. One cant even call you to discuss! (has anyone actually tried and succeeded in getting onto a person at MS support? also I have bills on on CC for MS and cant tell what they are for AND the phone No you give for inquires goes through to Playstation support. and this from a huge "quality Co"
End of rant

Jim

Jennywennynono

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
I may be a bit old and slow but I tried following Riks advice and couldn't find the file to type into. I can get command prompt and I see a little black box in the left hand corner but then I'm stuck. Can anyone talk me through it in basic terms as I need my emails for my small business.
:unhappy:

Jennywennynono

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
I've done it at last ! you have to leave a space between sfcONE SPACE /scannow (sfc /scannow) as shown and then click on it an it starts up and takes about 20 minutes. Thank you rik I just hope it's not a temporary fix.

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
I bookmarked this thread I KNOW this is going to happen to my father's PC when he upgrades it! He is always losing his ability to send from Outlook! Then he calls me in a panic and I have to come over and fix it. On the plus side I get a free meal from mom, and usually a bag of goodies for the road. LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs