Windows 10 download progress stuck at 0, what should I do?

IslandTech14

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
Windows 10 download progress stuck at 0%

Currently attempting to download Windows 10, I do have the 'Get Windows 10' update installed, and I did reserve my copy. That notification has not yet prompted me that 10 is ready to install, so being the impatient person I am, I downloaded the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. From this tool I have both chosen the option to 'Install Windows 10' and 'Create media from this tool' (via USB flash drive that is 16GB and FAT32 formatted). When choosing these options, the tools first step is to download Windows 10. I've not been successful when downloading, it has been stuck at 0% overnight each time I've tried this. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this can't download?Win10Download.PNG

Blackberry-Prince

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 download progress stuck at 0%

Currently attempting to download Windows 10, I do have the 'Get Windows 10' update installed, and I did reserve my copy. That notification has not yet prompted me that 10 is ready to install, so being the impatient person I am, I downloaded the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. From this tool I have both chosen the option to 'Install Windows 10' and 'Create media from this tool' (via USB flash drive that is 16GB and FAT32 formatted). When choosing these options, the tools first step is to download Windows 10. I've not been successful when downloading, it has been stuck at 0% overnight each time I've tried this. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this can't download?View attachment 109715
Im Impatient too. I used the media creation tool as well. I say wait till they send you an email saying "Windows 10 for you is on the way and you are in the queue" When you get that email, in 48 hours you will get a notification. Good thing u reserved it, just wait for MS to send you the notification by themselves.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duncekatie39