How can I get Right Click Properties working on file and folders after update to Windows 10?

CKarvir

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Right Click Properties is not workin on file and folders after update to Windows 10

Right clicking on a file/folder (On shortcuts it is working) And selecting properties will do nothing.

Having this issue since Windows 10 installation
Laptop Lenovo flex 2.

Additional detail: Well the properties opened once. After half hour I clicked on properties.:eck:

P.S.:-Also Cortana wont launch. It takes several clicks to start. And after it starts it is unable to hear me. But screw cortana. I will probably never use it anyway.

Last edited:

emperor_skull

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Right Click Properties is not workin on file and folders after update to Windows 10

That's harsh, mine is working like a charm, even my Cortana

CKarvir

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: Right Click Properties is not workin on file and folders after update to Windows 10

THe proerties open like after 15 minutes.

andyhane

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site

Hi, CKarvir

Have you found a solution to this problem?

I have a similar problem. When I right-click file/folder and then click in properties nothing happens. The properties won't appear at all, not even after 15 or 30 minutes, never. I have not found any useful advice. I also performed a system reset, so I lost some of my applications (I'll have to reinstall them), but I still can't make it work. I also tried accessing the Mouse settings of Control Panel and I realized I can't access there (it is getting more and more annoying). I can access other settings but not mouse's or keyboard's...
I wonder what is so screwed up with my computer... I am losing my patience, haha, I have many things to do and Windows 10 is just raping me.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

Have you tried performing a reset and start fresh?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124