Beats Wireless no sound in Windows 10

mkdll

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello.
I used to listen my Beats Wireless (2014 version) using a bluetooth dongle with my PC in Windows 7 without problems, but I can't do that in Windows 10, the Beats get paired with my PC but there's no sound at all and I don't know what to do.

It's not a sound card problem because I tried with wired headphones and the sound it's fine, so it's a bluetooth problem.

I'll appreciate any help.

Rising Mos

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Right click on the volume icon, choose playback setting and change the default to the beats. You might have to restart your music player.

Also, go to the feedback apo and the request to fix this. It used to be that it will switch automatically in windows 8. Now it doesn't :(

mkdll

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Right click on the volume icon, choose playback setting and change the default to the beats. You might have to restart your music player.

Also, go to the feedback apo and the request to fix this. It used to be that it will switch automatically in windows 8. Now it doesn't :(
It worked! Thank you.
I'll leave feedback about it.

Nwachuku893

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Hey, I also have the beats studio wireless 2014. Did you have a problem with your pairing at all in the beginning. Mine would pair and I took the advice and tried to change the default output source, but that wasn't working. Now the headphones are struggling to pair. Any suggestions? :grincry:

P.S Brand new laptop, great specs, so I dont think there is any hardware issues.

Thank you in advance

Ashwani11

Mar 18, 2017
Visit site
Re: Beats Wireless no sound

Hi, my wireless beats headphone is connected successfully with my laptop windows 7 and i can hear default test sound but not getting other sounds (e.g. songs, youtube anything). Please help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss