OneDrive sync/access?

vdamir78

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
I might be clueless about onedrive syncing and access, but why is my onedrive folder on my laptop empty?
Is there way I could link/sync it with my Microsoft account so when I open onedrive on my laptop (file explorer) so it displays what I have on the "online onedrive"?
I hardly see the point of the onedrive on the PC if it cannot show what's already stored on onedrive (I have a bunch of stuff from my windows phone saved on onedrive)...

Rasetech

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I asume you haven't set up one drive after the upgrade. Right click the onedrive icon in the system tray and select something like "select folders to sync".

vdamir78

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
I asume you haven't set up one drive after the upgrade. Right click the onedrive icon in the system tray and select something like "select folders to sync".

My camera roll folder is empty. As is any other folder that can be added to onedrive. However, the online/onedrive's folders that sync with my phone are not empty...
I just tried to do as you told, but still showing nothing on desktop onedrive.

vdamir78

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else?
What I want is to have complete onedrive's contents displayed on my computer's one drive through file explorer. Is such sync possible?

Thomas Dewangga

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Well, it happened to me either. I can't see any files in my one drive folder. And I realize that I have two one drive folder. One in C/user/onedrive and one in D. All of my one drive files in D folder but not appear in OneDrive folder in file explorer.

So I tried to cut all one drive folder in D into C one drive folder. And it works. It's happened because OneDrive location can't be change into another partition or folder. The OneDrive icon in File Explorer location always shown in C/user/, even I changed it oftenly.

dgr_874

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else?
What I want is to have complete onedrive's contents displayed on my computer's one drive through file explorer. Is such sync possible?

No, this is not possible anymore with windows 10 OneDrive.

You now either have to sync everything or nothing in a folder. Placeholders/smartfiles are gone for the foreseeable future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crystalrestoreoffer