Share your Windows 10 Start / Wallpaper

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
This is the place to share your favourite Windows 10 Start Layouts / Wallpapers, ninjacat etc. all welcome! Show us what you've got.

[info]
Guidelines:

• Off-topic Posts will be edited or removed. Please respect our community rules no matter how good your photo is.
  • The moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or remove your posts as necessary so they comply with our Community Rules.
  • The forum will automatically resize your picture thumbnails so the forum structure isn't broken.

Feel free to look over the Community Rules & Guidelines here: before your post your image(s).
[/info]

Reactions: russelmoody

ann79

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site

Dhruvansh Soni

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Screenshot (4).png

Wallpaper is of Katrina Kaif, an actress in Bollywood. The Rainmeter skin matches up pretty well with the purple theme (was red before but I got bored so). (Disabled FB live tile for screenshot cos of personal info). :)

Reactions: russelmoody

ann79

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site

Webmaster2015

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
Here is my desktop. This wallpaper was created by me, since there wasn't one out there like it.

Windows 10 Insider-Inspired Desktop.PNG

It was inspired by the Windows Insider T-Shirt.

What do you think?

surewouldlikehelp

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
i can't get my slideshow to work the other day when i updated it there was no issue now i doesn't change pictures anymore as if it can't find the folder content :eck:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos