I have Windows 10 on my phone but I try to update it but every time he is showing this smile :( What should I do?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i have windows 10 on my phone but i try to update it but everytime he is showing this smile :(

i download it whit windows insider and its a windows Phone 620 and i need my Phone

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: i have windows 10 on my phone but i try to update it but everytime he is showing this smile :(

Welcome to Windows Central.

Microsoft (and all responsible forums related to Windows) has been clear in advising users not to install the technical preview or Windows insider in one's daily driver.

At any rate, since you need your phone, the best option you have is to get out of the Windows insider program until such a time that you have an extra device which you can afford to lose by participating in the program. To roll back to Windows Phone 8.1, connect your phone to your PC and use the Lumia Software Recovery Tool.

Should you wish to provide additional information or to ask further questions, please don't hesitate to create a Windows Central account and then respond in this thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linux86