Is there a driver for Intel HD Graphics 3000 that compatible for Windows 10?

SeynalKim

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
I have HP Pavilion dv4, it's original OS is Windows 7 and last day i upgrade my OS to Windows 10 but it looks like my Display Driver is not working. I install a new driver but it comes to BSOD. i also have a AMD display driver but its not working. so, is there a driver for my display that works for windows 10?... im not sure for my AMD Display driver version.

EDIT
I used AMD Driver Update Utility, it give's me the latest driver but after installing and restarting my computer, it say's "NO AMD Driver found or not functioning Correctly" something like that. also i tried to update my windows system expecting it will fix automatically, but after installing the updates and restarting, its only blank on my screen after the windows loading..

Last edited:

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I have the Intel Graphics HD 3000 in my laptop as well; right after the upgrade, there were some issues with my graphics, e.g. I couldn't update my second graphics card (NVidia). The solution was to uninstall the Intel Graphics HD driver and then to restart the system. Once I was back in, the resolution was horrible (very low - expected since the graphics driver for my screen was removed), but then Windows 10 automatically downloaded the same driver and installed it. After a second restart, my screen was back to normal and I had no issues since then.

Hence, you can try uninstalling the driver (in my case, the screen didn't just die - there's a chance you won't see anything at all after you do this, but I haven't heard of such a case yet), restart your PC, and then let Windows 10 (through Windows Update) check for an updated version of the driver.

SeynalKim

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
Seriously??? how sad, why not on mine... i look at the website of Intel which driver only supported by Windows 10. i saw that Intel 3000 is not currently supported. i don't know, maybe that post of Intel was before after lunching windows 10.

SeynalKim

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
While installing the updates, i saw that Intel HD 3000 was installing after a restart i had a very low resolution but my Intel HD Graphics 3000 was installed, but theres another from updates, i tried to install the updates again , but while installing my screen was black out. what was happening? is this normal?... now i cant see anything from my screen... its almost a 10mins i am waiting... i dont want to force shutdown because im thingking that some of updates are still installing..

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Wait for at least 4 more hours; 10 minutes is a relatively short time for all updates to be installed. If your screen still won't turn on, your last emergency option would be to either use a secondary monitor and connect it to your PC or take your PC to a service center where they could access the screen through a cable. This happened to one of my PCs before, and service centers tend not to charge for such kind of request (you just need to view your screen).

Jeffrey Nelson1

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi there! I'm dealing with the same issue on an HD 3000 graphic card. I found a way to get the laptop working but it is running in low resolution and will not feed into a separate monitor. I believe the driver is bogus and its causing the issue...we may have to wait for intel to release an updated driver :(
Let me know if you need help accessing the low resolution settings. Very frustrated with Intel and Microsoft after losing all of my files.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon