Windows10 Three Times Unsuccessful update

ReprobusR

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I have tried to update an older laptop to Windows10, three times, or roughly 8 gigs of data. In all three attempts it has failed and stopped at 32% of the installation; and in all three attempts Windows had to automatically roll back to Windows, in my case Windows7.

Searching for solutions, none of them work, one of those solutions is to disconnect all your peripherals and try again based on the error you see in the image. I only have one peripheral and I seriously doubt it would cause Windows10 not to update when I have the same device on another machine and the update to Windows10 worked successfully; although I disconnect the one peripheral and I was right, same problem, Windows10 failed to update ?

windows10errorinstallation.PNG

Moondoggy

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
A Microsoft Tech worked on my PC to get it to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and after he scanned my system files for errors and found nothing he downloaded Windows Repair from Tweaking.com. You might want to download this free utility and run the whole program (all steps) twice in safe mode and see if this doesn't resolve your problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6