windows 10 a death knell to microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbill757

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
What a piece of junk windows 10. I can't hardly do anything on it. Can't get to pictures now after previously having trouble. Doesn't show "My computer", can't move pics around, can't transfer pictures from mobile devices to my computer. Can't wait for my computer to die and get a real one........a MAC!!!

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
What a piece of junk windows 10. I can't hardly do anything on it. Can't get to pictures now after previously having trouble. Doesn't show "My computer", can't move pics around, can't transfer pictures from mobile devices to my computer. Can't wait for my computer to die and get a real one........a MAC!!!

Well... Why wait foe the computer to die... You could die waiting for it to die... Go buy a mac ans suffer no more... That is until that one not does not exceed your expectations...

Sounds like you are running windows 10 on some slow/old hardware... Why do people buy junk to run windows on or just have very little knowledge of windows/computers in general....have a horrible experience, then go buy a mac with decent to great hardware and be in awe... Run windows on great hardware and it to can blow minds.

Windows 10 after an upgrades need to be allowed to get all the updates Ana a few restarts in before good usage. A clean install ia best.

Osx Is just another os... In the end, they all are the same... We all have our favorite, but they all do the same thing and they all do it well I you know what you are doing. Windows is just my favorite, but I use them all for various reasons.
Good luck :)

vincentw56

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
HAHAHA! I have it installed on 4 PCs at home. All of which are older models. The oldest being about 7 years old. Guess what, they ALL run great. I must be extremely lucky from what you are saying.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
To the OP:
Apologies for your problems.
We wish you would have asked for our help instead of ranting here.

If you would like to post a thread asking for help most here would be more than happy to assist.

Thread closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokul Dm