How can I fix a problem after down loading Windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

problem after down loading windows 10

after downloading windows 10 i cant play my game i contacted wildtangent where i get my game from they said there games play on windows 10. Then i contacted dell tech support they ran some tests to see why my games wouldnt play they said that they are still having issues with windows 10 and they were working on trying to fix this problem they said it wasnt my cumputer to wait for a update to fix this issue know what am i to do i still cant play my games and cant change back to windows 8.1 i dont know what to do now.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: problem after down loading windows 10

If Dell Tech support stated that they are still having issues with Windows 10 and working to fix the problem, and they also stated it wasn't your computer (meaning your hardware), then that means Dell needs to get the correct, updated, fixed drivers for your particular computer sent to Microsoft so that your computer can receive the update to fix those issues.

The ONLY thing you can do is wait until those drivers are updated. It is Dell's responsibility to get it done. You will have to wait since they are already working on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackhat91