Can Windows 10 share applications like Android?

Abhishek Singh19

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
Can windows 10 share application like android?

Android can share games and apps over shareit. ,xender. Can windows 10 do the same I don't support piracy but it really good for data saving

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Can windows 10 share application like android?

I had read earlier that Microsoft would be bringing that functionality to W10 but they haven't. Plus I don't see it as piracy since store apps are signed and before install are validated from the store with the end user's Microsoft account.

Abhishek Singh19

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site

Well all my friends on android.one updates the app n Share to others this saves both time n data which is essential for developing country

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site

Sharing is a good thing, but if it means preventing developers from getting rewarded for their labor (which is already considered as piracy), then I'll have to disagree that it is "essential" even for a "developing" country. I'm from a "developing country", and whenever strikes are held to reduce prices (of oil, transportation, electricity, etc.) I have to disagree with their call. At the end of the day, we get what we are willing to pay for. If the people want lower transportation fees, they get poor transportation services.

The same goes for any platform. Make the apps free and available for sharing just as in Android and soon we'll have poor apps and services contaminating the Windows 10 environment - which is obviously not a good thing.

Abhishek Singh19

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site

Right I understand. but windows 10 already have option to sideload apps in developers option . Not as same as android so far

ajaya p

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site

Right I understand. but windows 10 already have option to sideload apps in developers option . Not as same as android so far

no problem 😊 ... Today WMPoweruser post a article.our problem is solved future coming builds.
its looks like in coming wm10 preview build users able to install apps within phone just like android.
here is the wmpoweruser URL- http://wmpoweruser.com/new-device-p...akes-it-super-easy-to-sideload-apps-pictures/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap