Store Error: 0x80073B0A

Technoloay

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello.

I bought an app for 10 cents and upon downloading it gives the error in title.

Is it a problem from my side or the store's?

esbe118

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Ok yeah. Dev here. As far as I can tell the problem is with the Store. There is one thing I can try (though I don't think it will make any difference), but sadly I won't be able to do it until Monday. So I can try to track it down better, could you please answer a few questions?

1. Are you using a phone or PC?
2. Were you able to download the free trial?

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience!

Technoloay

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Ok yeah. Dev here. As far as I can tell the problem is with the Store. There is one thing I can try (though I don't think it will make any difference), but sadly I won't be able to do it until Monday. So I can try to track it down better, could you please answer a few questions?

1. Are you using a phone or PC? tried on both, gave the same error on either
2. Were you able to download the free trial? I clicked download but I stopped it halfway so I cant answer precisely

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience!

esbe118

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Ok thanks. I'll try to track it down. You might also try posting the error on windowsphone.stackexchange.com. Someone there might be able to help if it is indeed an OS problem.

esbe118

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi there,Technoloay. I managed to track down the issue. There was a problem with the icon package, so the whole thing needed redone; consequently you may notice some slightly blurry icons, etc. until I can fine-tune them. However, the app should at least install. The fix is being submitted right now, and should show up in the Store within the next day or so. Thanks for your patience!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss