Do you have another link besides drop box to download the media center app for Windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

drop box 429 suspended.

i went to the address you listed to download windows media player to put it back in my windows 10 pc's, but because of high traffic/volume they have suspended the acount . Do you have any other place that this file can be downloaded and installed? and will this file also install on XP pro and Vista and Vista business as well? I'm really looking forward to getting media center back and using it. it is theonly thing ive found that works for all applications, and all my pc
s have an AVERMEDIA tv tuner in them including my XP pro office computer. thanks for your help.
<personal email address deleted by moderator>

Last edited by a moderator:

billhuffsr

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
do you have another link besides drop box to download the media center app fpr windows 10?

I downloaded the windows 10 krack and installed it on my gateway LX desktop and i works great. next day i went to the site again and clicked on the download address only to find that drop box has suspended the page for large volume activity. I was looking forward to installing it on my laptop and other units i have also. Is there another place to download and install the media center files so that i can continue to run it? i have used it for my primary application since it first came out in windows xp.
that is also my next question, will this file also work in windows Vista and Vista business, and in my XP pro office computer as well as in windows 10? all my desktops have a version of AVERMEDIA tv tuners installed and all worked well with windows media center till windows 10. since 10 i have not been able to use the tv functions or serious radio functions at all. thanks for the help here.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: drop box 429 suspended.

Please do not post personal contact details on open forums for your own protection.

Just to be clear…

This is a fan based News and Discussion site. It is in no way run by Microsoft, Lumia or any developer.

Are you referring to this article? Here is how to install Media Center on Windows 10 | Windows Central

The file does appear to be blocked from downloads at this time. I'm sure the author will not be rehosting it. These things come and go rather quickly. You might find an alternate source of the file by doing a web search. BE CAREFUL, not every download source is to be trusted. Examine reviews of sites and always virus scan a file before extracting and also after extraction.

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made. Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: do you have another link besides drop box to download the media center app fpr windows 10?

Threads Merged.

User... Do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...

billhuffsr

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
Re: drop box 429 suspended.

i am already joined! but thanks for the reply regarding my inquiry. hope to find another site that can offer that or a similar download for media center.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faiqarani