Can I install Adobe Photoshop 7.0.1 to Windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

can I install Adobe Photoshop 7.0.1 to Windows 10

can I install Adobe photoshop 7.0.1 to Windows 10

Rail Images

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
yes you can load 7.0 but the best place to load is on an external hard drive of 1TB or less and the program will run fine. I am finding other programs will work the same way too. Hope this helps

Rail Images

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
Re: can I install Adobe Photoshop 7.0.1 to Windows 10

yes, however I did try on updated version of 10 and would not work but put on one of my 1TB external hard drives and it worked like a champ. I am testing older programs for people who wish not to spend the money to purchase new Adobe or that 7.0 works for what they want. You can go to Ebay and find many programs under buy it now from $15 - $75. Hope this helps

Pen_lee

Nov 16, 2020
Visit site
Re: can I install Adobe Photoshop 7.0.1 to Windows 10

yes, however I did try on updated version of 10 and would not work but put on one of my 1TB external hard drives and it worked like a champ. I am testing older programs for people who wish not to spend the money to purchase new Adobe or that 7.0 works for what they want. You can go to Ebay and find many programs under buy it now from $15 - $75. Hope this helps

I don't really know how to thank you... I was going mad trying to install Photoshop on my Dell Windows 10 PC. I had copied the files from the HD to the desktop, which I guess worked in the past when I got a new PC. I tried everything - except installing it from the external hard drive! Please know you have made my day-week-month. If there is a contribution page please let me know, I realize this is an "old" post but wow, it's exactly what saved my bacon. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap