Why won't my Windows 10 store download anything?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

why wont my windows 10 store download anything ?

my windows 10 store was working fine then about 2 weeks ago it stopped showing me the install button, so I couldn't download anything. I restarted my computer and the button came back but now its been 3 or 4 days and all it will show me is starting download but wont download, it also will let me search for updates but I left it sitting and it just keeps loading. I have updated my computer and restarted it a number of times and still nothing. I go to my start buton on my pc and delete the installing app but it doesn't change anything in my store is still says starting download, and will not install on my pc. when I restart the pc it comes back to my start menu. I don't know what's going on or exactly what to do.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: why wont my windows 10 store download anything ?

my windows 10 store was working fine then about 2 weeks ago it stopped showing me the install button, so I couldn't download anything. I restarted my computer and the button came back but now its been 3 or 4 days and all it will show me is starting download but wont download, it also will let me search for updates but I left it sitting and it just keeps loading. I have updated my computer and restarted it a number of times and still nothing. I go to my start buton on my pc and delete the installing app but it doesn't change anything in my store is still says starting download, and will not install on my pc. when I restart the pc it comes back to my start menu. I don't know what's going on or exactly what to do.

Have you tried signing out and signing back in?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs