Why can I not travel to inactive windows from the taskbar?

cheesewalrus

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
Whenever I want to use another window, I go to the taskbar and click on one of my open windows. Now, once I click on it, whenever my pointer travels outside of the taskbar, the window disappears. It isn't closed but it is minimized, and I come back to my full screen window. When I have to open another window, I have to go to my desktop and use it there. How do I stop this, because I'd really like to travel to my other open windows without hassle. Thanks!

crypso

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I guess you have the same problem as I have. For me I can click to change windows but when a taskbar icon has more tabs in it you have to choose a tab. It means one more click on the small preview window which is pretty annoying. It used to work with clicking on the icon. I'm also interested in how to set it back that way.

cheesewalrus

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
Luckily, I have found a solution. Right click the taskbar, and click "Lock the taskbar" . Once that is done, you can move to other windows easily, but I don't know if that fixes all the problems.

Edit-

I found out that I still have to hold my left click to travel to other windows from a fullscreen window.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3