Is Cortana Microsoft's Alternate for Apple's SIRI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanavsingh

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
I used siri in apple macbook pro and now bought a windows laptop with cortona which windows have launched to compete with Siri but its very far away from Siri's U.I ..Work more hard microsoft

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
First, it's Cortana.

Second, it's far superior to Siri in many ways.

I'm not entirely sure what your issue is though. Lack of knowledge of Windows maybe?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I used siri in apple macbook pro and now bought a windows laptop with corona which windows have launched to compete with Siri but its very far away from Siri's U.I ..Work more hard microsoft

Functionality wise Cortana is miles better than Siri. IOS as a whole, as bland it may be...does look more polished than WM or Android... Siri only blends in.

avengerxp

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Has Siri come to mac OS X yet?? i dont think so. last time I checked, it was only announced that siri will make it's way to the desktop

avengerxp

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
mate i am a user of Apple and mentioned it very clearly and i think you lack reading skills ??

Hey "Apple user", please enlighten me on how you used siri on your "apple mac book pro?" when Apple is actually planning to release it on there next update, iOS & Mac OS X are two different platforms. I use an i mac and a few PCs. Am I missing something??

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I used siri in apple macbook pro and now bought a windows laptop with cortona which windows have launched to compete with Siri but its very far away from Siri's U.I ..Work more hard microsoft

Your statement shows you have the answer to the question you used as a title to this thread.

"Is Cortana Microsoft's Alternate for Apple's SIRI?"

Since you demonstrate that you know full well the answer is, "Yes," there is no value to this thread.

Welcome to our community, please try and contribute things of substance or if you need assistance present a problem that can be solved. It's nice that you have an opinion, many do.

[WARN]Remember there is a difference between starting a dialog and trying to be deliberatively combative.[/WARN]

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap