How can I best mirror two Windows 10 tablets?

djp246

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi. I have two windows 10 tablets and want to set them up so that one of them shows the same on screen as the other. This will be useful in presentations where one person can hold their own tablet and their screen can be controlled by the presenter for example.

Ideally I would like to do this without a cable. I have read about Miracast/Widi and think my tablets have these but I'm not really sure how best to set this up.

Is this possible and does Windows 10 have this functionality by default or are there any good 3rd party apps for this?

I've seen a lot of sites explaining how to mirror to TVs but just wondering if this was straightforward to another Windows 10 device.

Thanks a lot for any help in advance.

djp246

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Thanks a lot, realwarder - very useful.

AirServer looks like it would be perfect - will check it out.

Any word on when Redstone build is likely to be released or is it just down to when MS are good and ready?

Also read that some features might be dropped from Redstone as MS concentrate on Cortana upgrades and a few other things. Hope the native mirroring features make the cut.

Thanks again.

djp246

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Can anyone help me with this? I have installed AirServer but just can;t get it working.

I have emailed them for support but heard nothing.

I have AirServer installed don both Windows 10 tablets. I have tried everything I can think of. If I go to 'Project' in Windows and try to 'connect a wireless display' it finds nothing. I can only see AirServer running but can't see how to initiate the projection/share.

All the guides seem to surround how to project from iOS or Android to a PC. Do I need some sort of physical receiver dongle/USB. I find the guides confusing.

Can anyone help with experience of AirServer (or anything similar I can try) to get two Windows 10 tablets to show the same screen.

Thanks in advance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faiqarani