Windows 10 grills old hardware

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Even though Windows 10 is all snappy, new features, great UWP apps and all, I have to say that Windows 10 is buggy as hell. I have 1 HP AIO Desktop, 1 HP laptop, and one lenovo laptop. After updating all the systems to Windows 10 from 8.1 it made the hardware work worse. On my HP AIO Desktop my motherboard went worse got wdf violation error and after that black screen had to replace the motherboard thrice and rolled back to Windows 8.1 and the other two laptops still have TouchPad driver issues. The pointer doesn't respond on both when I try to navigate. When will Microsoft fix this? I'm getting scared of Windows 10. I'll probably stay with 8.1 for now.

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
You are asking Microsoft when they will fix the problem with drivers? How about asking Lenovo and HP when they will finally release proper drivers for your hardware.

anon(5327127)

May 25, 2011
Visit site
"On my HP AIO Desktop my motherboard went worse got wdf violation error and after that black screen had to replace the motherboard thrice "

????

After upgrading simply reset Windows 10 and check to see if any of the OEMs have updated their drivers. We have a whole range of different hardware here and, despite a couple of issues with wireless, it's been perfectly fine.

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Both should work to fix these issues. When I connect external mouse to my laptop the pointer works fine, it's only that the TouchPad on both laptops is sometimes unresponsive.

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
After upgrading to Windows 10 I wanted to a hard reset and right after I started it the PC restarted itself and got blue screen with error code saying wdf violation error. Then I replaced my motherboard, the service centre guy said rollback to 8.1 as soon as possible so I hit completely format and clean the PC and again restarted itself and got blue screen for wdf violation and after that the motherboard is pretty much useless as it doesn't boot into bios.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faiqarani